IDEAPAD: Technology & Innovation Showcase
Ideapad is a session that gives a platform for innovative ideas and technologies. Ideapad invites entrepreneurs and innovators with brilliant ideas to give a 15-minute pitch on stage, to captivate an international crowd of potential partners and investors.
Have an idea and looking for potential partners and investors?
Apply and book your place at the Ideapad session at the 10th World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) on Wednesday, 29 October 2014 in Dubai, UAE.
We are looking for innovative out-of-the-box ideas or products that can spur the market to next level and meet the contemporary needs of today’s society.
For those who are interested to find out the market’s new innovative ideas, don’t miss our 8 Ideapad sessions on Wednesday, 29th October 2014, from 2pm – 5pm.
- Name of your company & company profile
- Name of pitchers (maximum 2 persons) & their photos (High-res)
- Name of initiative/project (to be presented):
- Short description of initiative/project (strictly 100 words):
- An attached visual or video to promote the project (this has to be innovative and out-of-the-box as we are using it to capture the interest of participants):
- Who are you looking to hear this pitch (please determine your target market):
IdeasGate, Malaysia (2pm-2.20pm)
- Mohd Yusuf Bin Mohd Jaffar
- Ahmad Ahsan
Social Wobble, UK (2.20pm-2.40pm)
- Khalid Sharif
- Navshir Jaffer
Zilzar (International) (2.40pm-3.00pm)