Why attend the forum
Four years after the onset of the global financial crisis, the world economy remains fragile and uncertain. The 10th WIEF offers excellent opportunities that could be harnessed to ensure varied approach in hastening economic revival including raising the growth potential of developing economies.
This year, the 10th World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) will provide a high level platform for leading global government leaders, captains of industries, academic scholars, regional experts, professionals, corporate managers, policy makers, innovators, business leaders and investors to discuss opportunities for business partnerships in the Muslim world.
Expected to be attended by more than 2,500 participants, the Forum will address a myriad of current economic and business related issues of importance to Leaders, captains of industry, economics, social analyst, academics, entrepreneurs and businessmen with the objective of bringing about new and fresh ideas in transforming the global economy and promoting business collaboration.
This is your opportunity to participate in this high level exchange of cutting-edge forum, first-hand industry knowledge, and to discuss with international and inter-industrial colleagues on the changing dynamics in global business today.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE FORUM
Top CEOs, Decision Makers and Industry Professionals from all sectors
- Keep abreast of the a rapidly changing global business environment
- Take advantage of a wonderful opportunity to network with key stakeholders
- Pursue new business opportunities across the world at a truly global platform
- Network with the companies across the all industry spectrum from all over the globe
- Identify investment opportunities from all corners of the industry
- Take advantage of the opportunity to speak with the experts in your field one-on-one
Governments/Heads of States, Ministers, Public Sector Policy Makers/NGOs
- Debate a wide range of issues with a wide variety of experts and decision makers from across the globe
- Examine the options and solutions for the most pressing challenges affecting the world's business environment
- Seek out potential funding for various projects
International Universities, Students and Faculties
- Be part of a leading high level forum on business opportunities across the globe
- Learn about the latest changes and strategies in the business sector
- Meet face-to-face with leading experts in various fields
Media / Reporters / Journalists
- Cover a leading business forum in the world
- Report on different opinions of industry leaders on the world's current business issues
- Acquire real insights regarding challenges in an industry that creates so many headlines every day