Join Us as a Volunteer
Volunteers are integral members of the team at the WIEF Foundation. During our 10th WIEF Forum in Dubai this year, we believe this is a great opportunity for you to meet with interesting people, as well as boost your confidence and gain additional skills.
If you are passionate, energetic and committed to make a difference, you are the person we want to work with during the Forum.
As a Liaison Officer, you will:
- Assist a group of Role Players.
- Ensure your Role Players are briefed on their time and location of their respective speaking slots.
- Help with any practical questions or requests from the Role Players.
As a Volunteer, you will:
- Work in various areas such as Event Set-up, Logistics, Registration, Hospitality, Delegates, PR & Media and management.
- Provide support to the WIEF team.
Volunteers are encouraged to provide your full commitment during the Forum and you will be required to fulfil your duty between 10 to 12 hours daily.
Applicants from out of station must be responsible to arrange their own lodging during the Forum.
Interested applicants will be required to volunteer their time and skills for the period of four days from 27 to 30 October 2014.
To register, please click HERE
No matter what is your particular interest or talent, we look forward to welcoming your application
For more information, please email .
Application deadline: 29 September 2014