Business Matchmaking System is a complimentary service provided by the 10th World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) for companies and individuals to foster relationships, seek new opportunities and achieve greater business results across borders, religions and cultures.
Delegates can use this system to:
- Search for business partners, investors, customers, suppliers and etc
- Interact with delegates from different backgrounds
- Arrange meetings with individuals or companies of interest
- Build new relationships and discuss prospects
- The system is for the 10th World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) registered delegates only.
- Delegates are required to provide their first name and email address for verification.
- Delegates are responsible for setting their own appointment date, time and location.
The Business Matchmaking System will be available from 1st October 2014 till 31st December 2014.
Matchmaking System Link
To access the Business Matchmaking System, please click here.
For subscription activation/deactivation, delegates should send their full name, organisation and designation to and we will respond to you within 2 working days.